The Company collects and uses the personal information of the Users for the following purposes:
(1) To provide a fully functional service
(2) To improve the Service
(3) To process transactions
(4) To improve customer service
(5) To personalize user experience
(6) To send periodic emails such as any service updates, promotional events and other newsletters
(1) The “Service" refers to all the services that are developed and provided by the Company, and the members can use the service regardless of the type of terminal (including various wired and wireless devices, such as PCs and portable terminals).
(2) The “User” refers to the individual private person(s) or legal entity making use of the Service which includes both the member and the non-member. For the avoidance of doubt, when referring to personal data, it is the personal data of natural person(s) users. They can also be referred to as “Data Subjects”.
(3) The “Member” refers to a customer who agrees to these terms and conditions, enters into a service contract with the Company through membership, and uses the service by obtaining an ID and password upon accessing the Moonbit website and/or app service.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
Company may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Service, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources Company makes available on the Service.
(1) Registered Members
The company will collect the following personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to Company upon their registration. Consent of the Users may be withdrawn anytime. The withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
Users can always refuse to provide personal identification information. However, such refusal will prevent the Members from using the Service.
Purpose of Use
Registration, use and consultation of service
[Until User deletes its registration or requests its deletion]
[Session cookies, permanent cookies, third-party cookies]
Checking and prevention of misuse in service
Cookies, record of service use, device information
[Session cookies only retain information about a user's activities for as long as they are on the website.]
The personal data will be permanently deleted after the end of the term.
- Web browser cookies
- Third Party
(1) The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without prior consent from the Users. Even with the consent, the Company shall provide it upon specifying the purpose of the provision and the period of personal information retention and use with the third party who receives the personal information.
(2) The Company can entrust personal information with prior consent from the User to improve service and effectively handle business. The Company continuously manages and supervises whether the entrusted personal information is safely handled by the trustee, and immediately destroys the personal information held by the trustee upon the end of the assignment.
(3) Users may find advertising or other content on the Service that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. The Company does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
(4) The personal information (email address, name, cookies, IP address) is transferred to the following data processors’ servers at the time of the Member's initial registration.
This information will be deleted upon the Member's withdrawal from the Service.
(a) Supabase (seat: 970 Toa Payoh North #07-04, Singapore 318992)
- Protection of Information
The Company adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, name, password, transaction information and data stored on the Service.
In the case where the data processing includes the transfer outside of the European Union (EU) the transfer is based on EU-approved standard contractual clauses, thus ensuring an adequate level of personal data protection as required by the applicable data protection laws.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Service and its Users happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- Data Subject Rights:
Data Subjects have the following rights regarding data processing by the Data Controller:
- Right to information: Data Subjects may request information at any time on the processing of their personal data. At the Data Subject’s written request, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of which of his/her data the Data Controller is processing, the purpose and duration of data processing, the addressees, the data subject’s rights, as well as his/her option of filing a complaint.
- Right to access: The Data Subject may access to his/her personal data, also request copy of the personal data
- Right to rectification: Data Subjects may at any time request the rectification or completion of their data.
- Right to erasure: Data Subjects may request the erasure of their data, if the data processing is no longer necessary, or their data are unlawfully processed.
- Right to withdraw consent: Data Subjects may at any time withdraw their consent. The Data Controller must delete the data or render them irreversibly unidentifiable.
- Right to request the restriction of data processing, if the accuracy of the data is disputed (the restriction applies until it is established whether it is indeed or it is not necessary to clarify the data), if the data processing is unlawful, and the Data Subject objects to their deletion and requests their restriction instead, if the Data Controller has no longer any use of the data for the defined purpose, but the data subject needs them for filing, asserting or protecting legal claims.
- Right to data portability: upon request, the Data Subject is entitled to receive his/her personal data provided to the Data Controller in a machine readable format and/or request that the Data Controller transfer these data to another data controller assigned by the Data Subject.
In response to a request for the exercise of the Data Subject’s rights, the Data Controller shall notify the Data Subject, in writing within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of the request. The Data Subjects shall send any statements, comments or requests concerning the processing of their personal data via postal mail addressed to the registered office of the Data Controller in an e-mail message sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to legal remedy: Upon the infringement of their rights, Data Subjects may turn to the regional court with competence at their address or place of residence, and anyone may request an investigation by the competent supervisory authority with reference to an infringement of their rights or the immediate risk thereof.
The User shall be obliged to protect his/her personal information as the principal owner of the information and be aware that the Company shall not be responsible for personal information leakage caused by the User's own carelessness.
The members are obliged to maintain their personal information in the latest state to prevent any problem caused by inaccurate information. In the event of entering incorrect information, the Users shall be responsible for the problems. In addition, the membership may be forfeited and the Member may be penalized in accordance with the relevant law in the event of using another person's personal information without permission.
- Changes to the Policy